jueves, 11 de noviembre de 2010

Happines and Life Satisfaction

Subjective Life Satisfaction is a kind of measure of well-being in terms of quality of your life.  It is usually perceive by individuals about their own life. Life satisfaction it is related with happiness or well-being as a synonym, however Life Satisfaction is a slightly different between them, and well-being it is so broad.
Happiness is more like an estate of your mind; you can feel happy, because of love, religion, friendship, money, etc.  And well- being is about the quality of life of a society or about the international relationships. You do not have to confuse it with standard of living.
They are considering important, because the people work better when they are happy or they have a good quality of life. Also happy people are healthier than sad people. Happy people have more energy, are more creative and they have a good mood.  Happiness is applied in different ways, for example: at works, they have a moment in which people do exercise. The exercise helps you to create endorphin, the happiness hormone, so that workers can be more relaxed to go back to work again.
Well I do not know if this think about the exercise and the happiness is real, because I have not check it yet. I mean, my doctor says that it is possible to get relax and feel happier with exercise, but I am so lazy to check it. I think that could be true.
My happiest moments in my life had happen with my family. When my sisters born, at Christmas, etc. I remember really well, when we spent our first Christmas without gifts. At the beginning was sad, but then we realized that we enjoy more our family moment without gifts. My mom was so happy about our behavior; we were a very sweet lady gilrs.   

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario