jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

Evaluation

This semester in some way was kind of relax. But the bad thing is that at the end of this semester, teachers gave us a lot of work, essay, a documentary, a script, a lot of presentationsm, a lot of books to read! And the worst thing is that teachers think that their subject it is the most important, so they send us a lot of thinks to do. Also, some of them say 'you are studing english, so you tell to the other teachers that they don't have to give you a lot of homework' but it couldn't be, because I feel that is a kind of disrespectful from my part. It is so difficult!

Now, Miss Bea:
I love your classes. I know that I am kind of lazy, but I really enjoy your classes. Specially, because we don't use to much the book. Also, you are so funny and very nice. I fell that you really care about us, and that is very important.
That what I said in the first paragraph, it's because that happen a lot at the end of semester. Why do they this at the end of semester? Is it a kind of torture?
The last two weeks I haven't sleep well, and that makes me feel under the weather.
Well, the important issue is that you are a great teacher, thanks for be patient with us, with me, and for caring about us.

a big hug for you!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario