jueves, 21 de octubre de 2010

My favourites Web Pages

Well, I have two favourites’ web pages which are: www.facebook.com  and www.tvyserie.com. I heard talk about Facebook two years ago, when I was in a CPECH, one of my old high school friends told me that Facebook is a really good way to find old friends that you thought were missing, and also, you can play games and this kind of things. At the beginning, I was not so enthusiasm, but then, when I really meet Facebook, I realized that nothing it will be more fun than Facebook is. On the other hand, I am a fan of TV series, and before I did not have cable TV, so with my sister found a great page with all our favourites TV series such as, Smallville, The Vampire Diaries, Glee, Supernatural and Gossip Girl. I like the first one, because I have everything that I want, such as chat, games, upload photos, post photos, I can watch videos and upload it, too. Also, I can keep in touch with friends who are not in Chile. In a few words, it is like have messenger, fotolog, my space, youtube and games online just in one page. It is awesome!  And TVyserie, because I watch The Vampire Diaries before than everybody in Chile.  I always am surfing in both pages. Every single day.

2 comentarios:

  1. We have the same taste. It is really wonderful to have a website has all thing we want. On the other hand, I don’t visit the other website. However I like to watch “The vampire diary” is my favourite series, and I’m waiting for the second season.

    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
  2. buuu! that serie is terrible boring. About facebook I agree with you, I had the same opinion at the beginnig. I can´t remember when I started use it frequently.I have to confess I´m an facebook addict. There will be a place where treat us our addition. Continues watching supernatural! It is good but the Vampire diary...buuu!!! xd.
    Take care :)...please don´t kill me I love your cousin.

    ResponderEliminar